- Log into your WordPress admin
- Go to Appearance → Themes
- Click Add New
- Click Upload Theme at the top of the page, browse your files and find amaya.zip.
- Click Install Now
- Once AMAYA is uploaded, click Activate
If you are getting the “The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet” error when installing the theme, this means that you’ve uploaded the incorrect file.
When downloading the theme files from ThemeForest, make sure to download the
– Installable WordPress file only
– if you’ve downloaded All files & documentation, extract the zip file and find amaya.zip.